I know EXACTLY how this feels. I've been there too.
It's frustrating, intimidating & disheartening all rolled into one.
But it doesn't have to be that way. I went from 12 months of amenorrhea (no period) and a diagnosis of PCOS to a regular, easy menstrual cycle with a completely natural approach.
I've been working 1 on 1 with women for over 5 years now, helping them heal from PCOS, amenorrhea and overcome fertility issues.
Why work with me?
"It was such a relief to finally find someone who got what I was going through, thanks for your help Rach" - Bianca Gallo, UK
You'll leave our call with clarity, simple action steps & practical tips to reach your goals. But most importantly, I'll EMPOWER you.
I've talked one on one with amazing women from all over the world. With the convenience of video calls, we've worked through their period, hormone and fertility problems from the comfort of their home.
They've discovered simple, easy to implement changes that allowed them to truly take back control of their health. There is always an answer, you just have to ask the right person.
How do you truly know if what you're doing is helping your body or making things worse?
Schedule a call and discover the key area's that you need focus on to achieve YOUR specific goals. There is no one size fits all approach, we'll create the approach that fits YOU.
How it works...
- We'll connect via video call
- The first thing I do is give you time to tell me your story & explain your unique circumstances.
- Then I'll gather details about your lifestyle and diet so we can decide together where your focus needs to go.
- Then we'll make a plan together, based on your goals & what will bring the biggest results.
- You'll leave the call with a clear understanding of what to do next and the simple steps required to make the journey ahead easier.
There's no need to worry about taking notes during our call, I'll take them as we chat and email you a summary.
Rach has been seeing clients for over five years. By combining her hands on knowledge with her training in Natural Fertility, Nutritional Medicine and thousands of hours of research, she is able to guide women through specific diet and lifestyle changes to address their hormone and period related problems.
RACH'S TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Trained Teacher in Natural Fertility Education
- Qualified Nutritionist (Nutritional Medicine)
- Additional 12mth training in Functional Nutrition
- SD Practitioner (Sympathetic Dominance/Stress Response)