I know EXACTLY how this feels. I've been there too.
It's frustrating, intimidating & disheartening all rolled into one.
But it doesn't have to be that way. I went from 12 months of amenorrhea (no period) and a diagnosis of PCOS to a regular, easy menstrual cycle with a completely natural approach.
I've been working 1 on 1 with women for over 5 years now, helping them heal from PCOS, amenorrhea and overcome fertility issues.
Introducing The Femme Room
Multiple days of private support from Rach via the Voxer App.
No need to squeeze all of your questions into the typical hour consult you get elsewhere!
Join Rach for a private conversation over multiple days, discussing the topics you need help with most.
Why work with me?
"It was such a relief to finally find someone who got what I was going through, thanks for your help Rach" - Bianca Gallo, UK
You'll leave our week together with clarity, simple action steps & practical tips to reach your goals. But most importantly, I'll EMPOWER you.
I've talked one on one with amazing women from all over the world. With the convenience of video calls and the Voxer app, we've worked through their period, hormone and fertility problems from the comfort of their home.
They've discovered simple, easy to implement changes that allowed them to truly take back control of their health. There is always an answer, you just have to ask the right person.
How do you truly know if what you're doing is helping your body or making things worse?
Join The Femme Room and discover the key area's that you need focus on to achieve YOUR specific goals. There is no one size fits all approach, we'll create the approach that fits YOU.
How it works...
- We'll connect via the Voxer App (it's like having a private walkie-talkie so we can talk in real-time OR if one of us doesn't have the app open, the voice message is recorded and sits there until we can listen to it. This makes it perfect for busy women who need help but can't lock in specific times to talk)
- If you already know exactly what you need help with we'll start there! Or, if you don't quite know what you need, we'll chat about the problems you're facing and nut out a plan together.
- I'll gather details about your lifestyle and diet so we can decide together where your focus needs to go so you can get real results... rather than just adding more layers and 'things to do'
- You'll leave your time in The Femme Room with a clear understanding of what to do next and the simple steps required to make the journey ahead easier.
- And the best bit is, we have 4 days together so you don't ever have to feel rushed or worry about forgetting to ask something!
IMPORTANT - Rach only opens the doors to the Femme Room intermittently and there are very limited spaces available for each intake.
Rach has been seeing clients for over five years. By combining her hands on knowledge with her training in Natural Fertility, Nutritional Medicine and thousands of hours of research, she is able to guide women through specific diet and lifestyle changes to address their hormone and period related problems.
RACH'S TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Trained Teacher in Natural Fertility Education
- Qualified Nutritionist (Nutritional Medicine)
- Additional 12mth training in Functional Nutrition
- SD Practitioner (Sympathetic Dominance/Stress Response)